2.20.2009

jetsetting

This weekend is going to be great: I'm traveling to Minneapolis! I'll get to visit friends, be nostalgic about the city, and work at the yarn shop I miss very much: Needlework Unlimited. I'm sure I'll return with some great ideas (and great yarn, of course) and will go on and on about it here when I get back. I've missed the shop, the customers, and the city in my (temporary) exile.

While I'm gone: what should I do with this? This yarn traveled to me all the way from Ireland, brought from a wonderful friend. I'm guessing I have about 300 yards of aran weight Irish wool here. I have found the knitting community to be a largely warm, welcoming place...knitting undoubtedly creates amazing friends and companions. So, on that note: my love to all my fabulous, inspirational friends and fellow knitters!

No comments:

Post a Comment