4.09.2009

springtime randomness and inability to focus


I began knitting another sock...I know, I shouldn't, but I can't help myself. Unlike the ill-fated yellow socks and purple cabled socks, these show great promise and not once have I been tempted to rip them out. Admire the colors? Yes. They're so cool I almost regret spring's arrival...no, that's not true. Not even knitting could top my enthusiasm when you swap this:
For this (first dandelions of the year!!!):

So then I made a pie, mostly because I could. And since it took away time that I should and/or could have spent knitting, I've decided to include it. (FYI, for what it lacks in beauty it made up for in deliciousness. Kind of like squirrels. Although those of you who know me know I wouldn't eat squirrels anyway, no matter what the cuteness vs. deliciousness ratio would be.)


No comments:

Post a Comment