3.26.2009

coffee + knitting =

Haven't had a coffee-fueled idea in a while, but caffeine makes my brain whir at frequencies even I can't begin to comprehend. For some reason I was thinking about color wheels, and I cross-reference every thought I have with knitting. (You see where this is going, right?) A knitted color wheel!!! How sweet would that be?!

Also, would it be weird to request a 19th-century treatise on colour by Goethe from my local library? At least it would be translated from German. And it's 1400 pages long...

1 comment:

  1. DO IT!!! not weird, awesome.

    When I was in Deutschland, I went to an awesome college town, Tübingen, and they had this plaque on the side of a building that said "Hier kotzte Goethe" (Goethe puked here). hahahahaha. And that's what I think of whenever I think of Goethe.

    ReplyDelete