3.14.2009

thought process --> wait, what?

Late it may be, but here is last week's KNITERARY CLUB update! I brought in a picture of a waterfall (see here) and wanted to combine yarns that were inspired by the colors and luminescence of the water. It was a group process, but we narrowed a large field of choices down to a very beautiful combination. Tomorrow at our meeting we'll all bring something- anything- that inspires us and play around with yarns that relate to that picture, object, literary passage, etc.

This has been a long time coming, but my Quail Purse is done! I am so happy with the result. Probably the rest of the world thinks I'm insane and/or that it's bizarre...but it's a good size to carry around and I succeeded in lining it! Sewing machine vs. Caitlin...1-1. Enjoy the beautiful weather and please, come knit tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I love the quail purse! Lots of detail, between the braiding and the buttons.

    Maybe inspiration for my next project??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do it! I would show you how...

    ReplyDelete