5.04.2010

the gaudy side of town


KNITERARY CLUB has been launched into the world of current technology! Pictured above (with a very silly pom pom) is my new laptop!!! It's been 8 years since I got a new computer, and as I write this post (no error messages, appropriate text-appearance-to-typing-speed, etc...basically this thing is fast) you cannot even begin to imagine my delight. I had trouble getting Blogger to upload photos today, but I expect it's a temporary problem that my behind-the-timesness caused. Alright, now for the knitting.

This is a very low satisfaction knitting post, I'm afraid. Since this is intriguing and mysterious, I can't really tell you more...but, I give you a pom pom! I have these really cool Clover pom pom makers, except I use them so infrequently that I often forget how they work. As a result, this pom pom is a little less awesome than they normally are...it fell apart while I was removing it from the pom pom device and I had to do my best to salvage what was left. Ha, pom pom fail!

They do have a larger pom pom maker...this one is about the size of, I don't know, your palm? A small apricot? But the bigger ones can be grapefruit sized!!! I must get one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment